Exceptional Accounting and Business Consulting Services

Maintaining, developing, and building your business can be difficult when you have to wear many hats. Having to deal with tax filings,  financial management , and bookkeeping is a challenge in itself. Add having to maintain the resources for an in-house accounting department, and the expense can be truly overwhelming. That's where ALEXANDRIA TAX & BOOKKEEPING becomes an invaluable partner.

We provide accounting, tax, project management, and financial management services, to ensure your company runs optimally and help grow your business. Our accessible professional staff can be reached by phone, email, mail, fax, and online.

Our professional accounting services can assist you with paying bills, preparing customer invoices, and performing monthly or quarterly services - such as bank / credit card / loan reconciliations and payroll reports (IRS & State).  Let us keep your books for you ! We can produce accurate and timely financial statements for your business -to provide you with up-to-date info that you can use to help prepare your income taxes, acquire loans, and report performance to owners.  Does your accounting processes need improvements, analysis, or documentation? What do you need help with on the financial / accounting side of your business? We can help. 


As an IRS Enrolled Agent, we can advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, non-profits, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements.  Enrolled Agents are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.

We can prepare Individual 1040,  Partnership 1065, Corporate 1120, and Non-Profit 990 returns, along with all US States.  We can assist with quarterly Nanny Tax, Property Tax, and Payroll Tax reporting.  Have you received a letter from the IRS,  State, or local county taxing entity?  Need sales & use, property tax, or business license reports? We can help you respond professionally and promptly to these.

From start to finish, we can help you set up your new government contracting business, adviset you on getting your SBA 8(a) certifications, Veteran's Administration Veteran's Owned or  Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Certification (SDVOSB),  and GSA Schedule contract. We can help you set up your DCAA compliant accounting system, and write cost proposals, business plans and capability statements. We can calculate your labor, overhead and G&A rates. We can even assist you at project management meetings and during negotiations,  and with progress reports and number crunching.  Let us help you do business with the government.


  With experience in the Information Technology, Construction, Government Contractors, Professional Services, Association, and Real Estate industries, we can help you manage and complete your projects.  We can develop Quality Control and Standard Operation Procdure (SOP) documentation, Safetly and AHA plans, along with Certified Payroll reports, Invoices, Submittals, and WIP Process Schedules.  Need a schedule of work or help with planning projects?  Want to get to get your organization set up as a non-profit with the IRS? Looking for help with an application or certification? We can get this work done for you, so you can focus on your business.